Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My heart belongs to...

(Just want to point out this i is my second blog post this month...I am on a role :)

Being the incredibly stupid person I am, I deleted my entire external hard drive last night. Now, usually I would not be totally heartbroken over this except for the fact that all my pictures, every single one, from the last 5 years of my life were stored there. Now, lucky for me, I have this excess habit of putting almost every picture I take on Facebook. That has come in very handy the last 24 hours. My current project has now been centered on downloading each and every picture, one by one, back to my hard drive from Facebook. Time consuming, yes, but I am actually enjoying it. It is giving me a chance to look back on the last 4 years of my life and remember all the awesome people and things I have had the opportunity to do and be a part off. So, this blog post is dedicated to all those things.

1- Utah State: What can I say, best decision I ever made. My life changed so much from that decision and I know i would not be who I am today without it and all the things I learned there- academic or not.



2- A-team- What can I say, after choosing to go to Utah State I think this is one of the best things I have ever done. I was heartbroken after not making the Ambassador program at USU my freshman year, but looking back on it I am so glad I didn't!! The A-team became like a family for me and I loved every minute of it...retreats at Bear Lake, bowling, (Physics), waffles, the boys house, star gazing, staff sanities with uncooked meat (Larry!), Sergeant Slaughter, volleyball and the "Scoop," Lisa-isms



3- Apt 3- What can I say, we were all meant to be roommates, even though half the time we wanted to kill each other...80's night, dessert nights, fingerpainting the wall, getting stuck in the snow, hiking to the windcaves, bridge and canasta and shanghi



4- Four wheeling- I may not seem this way, but I not only like to be outdoors, but I love it and crave it. One of my favorite things to do is go four wheeling with my Grandpa. It doesn't matter where we go or how long of a ride I love it. There have been numerous trips up Middle Canyon to the overlook, Jacob's City, St. John's, and Davenport. In my opinion, the muddier or dustier the ride, the more worth it it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment