On my birthday, I made a list of 26 things I wanted to do before I turned 26 on the 26th. Check out this post from March. 6 months in and 6 months to go!
Red has been done, blue is in the process, black ones still to go!
1) Go on a GOOD vacation (in other words- Logan, Tooele, and Fish Lake don't count)
2) Go to the zoo
3) Go horseback riding
4) Pay for the car behind me at the drive through
(Sorry I don't have a picture of this one..)
5) Watch the sun rise and set on the same day
6) Go to a NEW MLB park/game
7) Have dinner at a fancy restaurant
8) Pay off my car loan
9) Read the Book of Mormon again
10) Sing in a choir
11) Get my motorcycle license (so I can drive my mom's scooter)
12) Hike Timp
13) Take a big risk/do something way outside my comfort zone
14) Visit all the temples in Utah
15) Give a boy my number/tell him I like him
16) Have a water gun fight
17) Run a 5k (Let's be honest, this is probably going to be the hardest one. I don't run!! At all.)
18) Go camping
19) Slow dance in the rain
20) Take a photo every day (not necessarily of me, but of something legit)
21) Get my concealed weapons permit
22) Hike Deseret Peak
23) Read 10 NEW books
24) Lose 20-25 pounds (this one incorporates the whole eat healthier, exercise more thing)
25) Actually start the teaching blog I have wanted to do for over a year
26) Do at least one random act of service each week
Bonus: Get a passport and actually USE it (I originally had this on my list and then thought about the fact that I was actually going to have to pay for all of this myself. Remember, I am a teacher. I'm not exactly making the big bucks. So I am adding it as a bonus. I still really want to do it, but I am not making it "list official.")
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Wednesday, September 03, 2014
Hey, Hey Good Lookin'
I am still here. You are still here. We should still be here together.
If you are waiting for the opportune moment, this is it.
Yep. I am on board. 100%
Keep your head up!
Keep your head up!
Too bad you are just a young'un...