Monday, September 22, 2014

#my26by26 ~UPDATE~

On my birthday, I made a list of 26 things I wanted to do before I turned 26 on the 26th. Check out this post from March6 months in and 6 months to go!

Red has been done, blue is in the process, black ones still to go!

#my26by26
1) Go on a GOOD vacation (in other words- Logan, Tooele, and Fish Lake don't count)











2) Go to the zoo












3) Go horseback riding
4) Pay for the car behind me at the drive through

(Sorry I don't have a picture of this one..)

5) Watch the sun rise and set on the same day













6) Go to a NEW MLB park/game












7) Have dinner at a fancy restaurant 
8) Pay off my car loan

9) Read the Book of Mormon again
10) Sing in a choir
11) Get my motorcycle license (so I can drive my mom's scooter)
12) Hike Timp













13) Take a big risk/do something way outside my comfort zone












14) Visit all the temples in Utah
15) Give a boy my number/tell him I like him
16) Have a water gun fight

17) Run a 5k (Let's be honest, this is probably going to be the hardest one. I don't run!! At all.)
18) Go camping












19) Slow dance in the rain
20) Take a photo every day (not necessarily of me, but of something legit)

21) Get my concealed weapons permit
22) Hike Deseret Peak











23) Read 10 NEW books  
24) Lose 20-25 pounds (this one incorporates the whole eat healthier, exercise more thing)

25) Actually start the teaching blog I have wanted to do for over a year
26) Do at least one random act of service each week
Bonus: Get a passport and actually USE it (I originally had this on my list and then thought about the fact that I was actually going to have to pay for all of this myself. Remember, I am a teacher. I'm not exactly making the big bucks. So I am adding it as a bonus. I still really want to do it, but I am not making it "list official.")

No comments:

Post a Comment