Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dear Boys #4

I am so glad Elise does these because I love them and it actually motivates me to do one too...

Dear Psych,

You are getting married and she is adorable.  I am so happy for you! (And slightly jealous...but more happy.)

Love,
Jess


Dear You,

It has been over a year and it was only a couple of dates, but can I just say thank you for being a jerk then so I didn't have to figure it out now.  You saved me a lot of time.

Not so Lovingly,
Jess


Dear Little Boy,

You stress me out on a daily basis, but I will be forever grateful that I was able to be your teacher.  I am kind of sad to see you moving on to the 5th grade (but my blood pressure thanks you.)

Love,
Miss Jensen


Dear Dan in 101 (because I still don't know your last name),

This bake off we have going on just isn't cutting it.  One of us needs to be bold enough to make the first move.  I vote you.

Sincerely,
Your Upstairs Neighbor


No comments:

Post a Comment