Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Dear Boys #27/Wednesday Wonderfuls #4

I haven't done a Wednesday Wonderfuls in a long time and let's face it, there is a lot that is wonderful in life right now.


Luke Bryan Concert. What else needs to be said. AMAZING!!



 General Conference was wonderful, as usual. I always feel like everything is exactly what I need to hear. This time I got to spend both days (Saturday and Sunday) with some great friends hanging out and eating lots of good food. 
A few weeks ago I was able to attend a conference for my job and we stayed in the most amazing hotel room ever! It made me feel slightly guilty to be sitting in my jetted tub knowing my fellow teachers had to go to work the next day...

Now on to some Dear Boys!!

Dear MGM,
Mischief managed.
Love, Jess


Dear B,
You keep catching me by surprise.
Love, Jess


Hey, Hey Good Lookin'
Why must you torture me with your wonderfulness?
Love, Jess


Dear Captain America, 
I think we have had more awkward moments that good ones...
Love, Jess


Dear A,
I could get used to this.
Love, Jess
PS- You smell HEAVENLY!


Dear Flirty Meesen,
We are pretty cool.
Love, Grandma


Dear Boys,
16 days. I think I might make it. 16 days.
Love, Your biggest fan

No comments:

Post a Comment