Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Home...

So this week because I have no place to live, I packed up my stuff and headed back to grand ole Tooele. Well, for the first time since I moved out almost two years ago, I feel like I have left "home" to go "home." I have decided there are two definitions of "home" for me. The first would be, of course, where my family and house is. That would be Tooele. This is what I have considered "home" for the past 18 years of my life. Now, I have a seperate definition of "home" and that would be where I want to be, where I live, and where I am happiest. This would be Logan. Now don't get me wrong, I love being home with my family and (I know I will regret saying this later) I love Tooele, but Logan is my home, plain and simple. This is the place my life revolves around now. This is where I go to school. This is where I work. This is where I eat and sleep. This is where my social life is now.
For the first time, I am sitting in Tooele, wishing for no particular reason, that I was in Logan. I used to think about everything I was missing in Tooele, now I am thinking about all the things I am missing in Logan. It's funny how life does that to you isn't? I've only been in Tooele for a little over 60 hours and I am already ready to go "home".

No comments:

Post a Comment