Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dear Boys #8

Dear Shepherd's Pie, 
I would like to place an order for one serving of Shepherd's Pie.
   *100% real potatoes
   * extra cheese
   * hot and cooked all the way through
Also, I would like one serving delivered to Elise as well. 
Love, Jess
PS- Rush delivery on both of those.




Dear Cookie Monster, 
I don't know what else to do. 
I just don't have a glass of milk to go with your cookies.
Love, Jess




Dear Dr. Seuss, 
I am generally not a patient person and what little I have is starting to wear thin. 
I know I am not great at this whole "flirting" thing, but I am doing my best.
Any time now would be great.
Lots of love, Jess




Dear Boys, 
You gave us everything you had and more. 
Thank you for a great season. 
Next year will be grand!!
Love, Your biggest fan




Dear Future Husband, 
Start learning this song now.
It's my new favorite.


Love, Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment