Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dear Boys #11

Dear Cookie Monster, 
I feel like we are over the awkward hump. 
Love, Jess

Dear Dr. Seuss, 
Every time I talk myself into giving up on you, you do something to suck 
me right back in. Stop it.
Love, Jess
PS- Check out Dear Ladies and Gentlemen today. 
Guess which one(s) applies to you??



Dear Anger Management, 
I don't know what has gotten into you the last two weeks, but I like it. Granted you did punch someone in the mouth last week...but there was no blood and you admitted to it. I feel like we are making progress.
Love, Miss Jensen



Dear You, 
Thank you for accepting me back into your fold without asking too many questions. Sorry I have been such a jerk.
Love, Jess


Dear Middle Man, 
"No man... if you wanna date her... You go right ahead and you date her! I mean, knock your self out! You just take her... then date her. Then date the crap out of her!" (Ok, so I changed the wording a little to make it work, but you get the picture).
Love, Hitch



2 comments:

  1. hahaha that last one is actually from She's the Man. So really it's Love, Viola ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it is from "She's the man" but Hitch is my code name with him on Dear boys ;)

    ReplyDelete