Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Dear Boys #15

Found this little gem tonight. I am going to start using it all the time.

redate: (verb) to date the same person after your mission that you dated before your mission. 

Sentence: They dated before his mission and redated when he got home. Now they are engaged.

(Kind of like reheating a burrito...you've already heated it once and now you are heating it up again.)



Dear Dr. Seuss, 
I'm feeling good about where we are at.
Love, Jess


Dear Middle Man, 
I think I am going to start calling you my knight in shining armor. 
You are always there to stand up for me.
Love, Jess


Dear Cowboy,
Let me stop you before this goes any further...
NO!
Love, Jess


Dear Stud-Muffin, 
I need more of you in my life.
You bring out the "late-nights-in-Logan" side of me that tends to stay hidden while in Provo.
Love, Jess


And a Wednesday Wonderful to finish it all off:
Some friends and I went to the Chris Cagle concert in Eagle Mountain Saturday. Oh my gosh! So much fun. Definitely a good way to kick off summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment