Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dear Boys (and Girls) #16

Dear Julia Child, 
Thanks for sticking to the "Bro Code (Girl Version)."
You didn't have to but I appreciate it.
Love, Jess


Dear Shawn, 
You. Me. Play. Soon.
Love, Gus


Dear JRB,
You are so stinkin' cute! 
I don't know why you were having such a problem keeping your 
pants up around your waist on the playground yesterday, 
but at least it didn't slow you down any.
Love, Miss Jensen


Dear Bestest Best Friend, 
I haven't seen you in a while.
We should do something sometime.
Love, Jess (yes, that is my real name!)
PS- You really should have a baby so I can dress him/her in 
cute little Aggie clothes...just sayin'...


Dear Mr. Dancer Man, 
You are one good looking man.
However, I don't know if I want to pursue this.
I don't know how well we would go together.
Love, Jess
PS- "I just love to look at him!"
(Name that movie!)


Dear Dr. Seuss,
You wore me out trying to get a first date.
I'm kind of done caring now.
(But, obviously not as much as I pretend to be...)
Love, Jess


Dear Elder, 
You must be doing something right.
Satan wouldn't be trying so hard if you weren't.
Love, Big Sis





No comments:

Post a Comment