Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dear Boys #18

Hey, Hey, Good Lookin',
I'm more impressed every time we chat. 
You seem to be it - real potatoes and all.
Love, Jess


Dear Shawn,
I will fit everything in one suitcase. I will prove you wrong.
Love, Gus


Dear Elise's Pieces,
I am so glad we share a love of shepherd's pie. 
No one else understands it like you do.
Love, Jess

Dear Dr. Seuss,
Waving the white flag of truce. Ask her out again...please.
Love, Jess


Dear Middle Man, 
We need to chat.
Love, Jess



And now, a few Wednesday Wonderfuls to finish it off! 
I have been really social lately, guys. You should be proud of me.

Tuesday I went to a Bees game in Salt Lake. Summer is now official. 
(I have this secret addiction to baseball...)


Friday some friends and I went to the Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days Rodeo. 
I love rodeos. I love horses. I love cowboys. 


Saturday we had a ward activity at Deer Creek Reservoir. 
Disgusting and so much fun all at the same time.



Saturday night some friends and I had a bonfire up the canyon. 
Third one this year and by no means the last!

1 comment:

  1. Baaah REAL potatoes!! I would love to hear more details on that one! And yes. Shepherd's Pie forever. :)

    ReplyDelete