Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dear Boys #13

Lucky #13!!

Let's start it off with a Wednesday Wonderful!! (I like combing these two things!)

The last day of school is the 30th and it is only like 3 hours long. Not counting weekends or Memorial Day, I only have 10 days and 3 hours left in the school year!!!!

Ok, now Bring on the Men!!

Dear Middle Man, 
Thanks for being my Date Doctor. 
I firmly believe everyone should have someone like you in their life.
Love, Hitch


Dear Dr. Seuss, 
I really am trying not to flirt too much since I have given up on the whole "date" thing...but somehow you end up sucking me in every time. 
Stop that.
Love, Jess


Dear Cowboy, 
I never thought I would Dear Boys you again, but the more I think about the text you sent over the weekend, the more it hurts. 
I am starting to regret this "staying friends" thing. 
I am not sure how much longer it will last.
Love, Jess


Dear Mr. Perfect, 
Please know its not too late to call. 
Call any time. 
Seriously.
Love, Jess


Dear Dr. O, 
Thanks for backing me up yesterday. 
I keep waiting for you to throw me under the bus like the rest of them,
 but you've had my back so far. 
I appreciate it.
Love, Miss Jensen


Dear All Single Boys (and Girls) Everywhere, 
I don't understand this fear of commitment. 
Someone please explain it to me.
Love, One confused girl



1 comment:

  1. I don't get it either. I mean, it's a little scary but not that bad! Mostly I just can't catch a break! The ones I want always want someone else and I never want the ones who want me. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete