Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dear Boys #14

Dear Captain,
Let's face it- I haven't seen/talked to you in a year and a half.
But...you deserve better than her.
You are starting to worry me. 
Love, Mother
(Yes, my children, I still worry about all of you. 
Even if you are married or big strong military men, 
I still worry about each one of you. 
It's my job as mother.)



Dear Elder, 
I hope you had a fantastic birthday.
I am so proud of you and we all love the picture!
Love, Big Sis


Dear Provo, 
I still kind of hate you. 
But for the first time in almost three years, 
I am actually starting to enjoy life here.
Hmm...
Love, Jess
PS- This does NOT mean I want to stay here forever.


Dear Sis, 
You did it!! You made it!!
On to bigger and better things!
I am so proud of you and excited for all the fun you will have at USU!
Love, Big Sis


Dear Cowboy, 
Enjoy the pizza. 
Love, Jess



Dear Dr. Seuss, 
I will share Starbursts with you any time. 
Especially because you let me have the pink ones. 
Love, Jess



Dear Middle-Man, 
It's ok to be done. 
I've got your back.
Love, Hitch




Dear Boys, 
Come back into my life soon.
October just can't come fast enough.
Love, Your biggest fan


No comments:

Post a Comment