Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday Wonderfuls #2

It's a busy week!! Best Wednesday Wonderful I could have...after today, only 4 days and 3 hours left of school!!

This picture is a week and a half old, but I had to share. We played with flour at FHE last week. This was the result. You may call it childish, but I call it fun!
















Friday night at like 7:30pm I decided it would be a good idea to deep clean my closet. I will blame exhaustion for that choice. By 10:00 my living room looked like that...and I gave up and went to bed. But!!


By Saturday night, my closet looked like this! My apartment is great, but has limited storage other than this closet so I have to make the best use of the space.



This Monday for FHE, we went to a free blue-grass concert. It was amazing!! I loved it.



We got news that Marcus is safe and sound after having a tornado touch down just south of his area. It was actually in his zone, but no missionaries were hurt. 
















I am not a fan of Grey's Anatomy at all, but I love this quote. I was talking to my best friend last night on the phone and like usual, she was being all logical while I rambled on about my date-I am-not-sure-is-really-a-date this weekend. I am so glad that being 2 hours away from each other for 3 years now hasn't lessened our ability to communicate with each other in ways that truly only make sense to us. (We've only known each other for 4 years, so that is kind of an amazing statistic.)

















My ward has started having weekly ballroom dance lessons (waltz, foxtrot, and cha-cha so far) and OH MY WORD! Love it. This is something I have always wanted to learn, but have never had time for. It is taught by some people in my ward and sometimes we struggle to get guys to show up, but I can finally start crossing if off my bucket list. (I can't fully cross it out because I don't think I know it well enough.) I don't have pictures, but it is still wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment