Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Dear Boys vs Wednesday Wonderfuls #1

Dear Boys, 
I am kind of burnt out right now. But some shepherds pie sounds good...
Love, Jess

I need a break from Dear Boys. I just have nothing to say to all of you today. So, in its place...my cute, wonderful friend Alyssa (check her out at See This Girl Run) does a "Wednesday Wonderfuls" post that I thought I would jump in with.

Life has been kind of rough lately. (Ok, work has been really rough lately.) It was nice to focus on the good to put this post together.


Bought my ticket for the Chris Cagle concert last week. This may not seem like a big deal, but it means school will be out and summer will have started! Yay for summer concerts!



Test scores are in for Language Arts and Science. Over all they did really well. Several of my students did much better than I expected them to, which is always a nice surprise. 


Sunday is Mother's Day! Not only do I get to go home and spend it with my wonderful mom, but I get to talk to my brother!

Friday, I got to spend the night with people from my ward helping out at a wedding. Not only was it a great chance to provide service, but it was so much fun!!




 





2 comments:

  1. Jess I love this! Yay for talking to missionary brothers! Do you have any plans to come to Logan soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love reading all of yours! I probably won't be up until sometime in June. I really wanted to come up on the 4th when my sister does SOAR but I have summer school :( When I do come up we need to play and chat!

    ReplyDelete