Monday, November 24, 2014

Thankfulness Day 5

Oh how grateful I am for my career! I love my job. Some days I am positive it is the hardest job on the planet. Some days I seriously think about never coming back. Some days are an absolute nightmare. But I love my job.

I love my children. (And yes, I always refer to them as my children.) They are tough and sweet. They are energetic and crazy. Sometimes they drive me bonkers, but they always make me laugh an feel loved. They are so caring and giving.

I am pretty sure I learn more from them every day than they do from me. If you have every wondered why we are taught to become like little children, come spend a day with me.

I am so thankful to work at the school I do, to work with the wonderful teachers I do, and to know/teach the children/families I do.






No comments:

Post a Comment