Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankfulness Day 7

I thought about sharing this one Sunday, but decided to save it for last.

I am so thankful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am SO very grateful for the knowledge I have of my Savior, Jesus Christ and the Atonement. There are no words to express how much this gift from him to us means to me, that it is available to me every minute, every hour, every day, no matter how often I screw up or need to feel his peace, He is there for me.

I am so thankful for the plan of salvation, that I know who I am and what my purpose here on earth is. I am thankful for the temple and the knowledge we gain there. I am beyond grateful for knowing that families can be together forever and the sealing power to bind us together for eternity.

I am so thankful for prayer. I can't imagine a God that wouldn't provide a way for us to communicate with Him. He was given us his Spirit and scriptures, living prophets and apostles, to guide us and lead us back to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment