Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thankfulness Day 6

I am so grateful for technology. It amazes me what we are able to do nowadays.

This spring/fall I have been so thankful for FaceTime. It was so awesome to be able to be a part of family things, especially primary election night, even though I wasn't able to be in Tooele. Same thing goes for the final election night. It was so nice to be able to have Katie on my FaceTime and Marcus on my dad's and have family prayer before hand.

I am grateful I can keep in touch with family and friends so easily. I know texting kind of gets a bad rap, but it is such a good way to just keep in touch with people. And let's be honest, when you are standing in Michael's trying to pick out a color scheme to do a craft project with, it is just so convenient to shoot a pic to the bestie for her opinion.

Over the past two years, I have been SO SO grateful for email. Getting to hear from Marcus every Monday was the highlight of the week. Letters may have not come every week, but I could count on that email!

I also love having the ability to have church resources (scriptures, Ensign, etc.) with me all the time. I can't count how many times I have been bored getting my oil changed or while waiting somewhere and been thankful I could pull out my phone and read without having to carry my scriptures with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment